Who are the Candidates?
Anyone experiencing hair loss!*
Not everyone wants hair transplants nor do they want to take potentially harmful drugs, or wear hair pieces to help with their hair loss problems. If you are looking for an alternative to surgery, drugs or hairpieces, then Laser Hair Therapy is right for you.
Laser Hair Therapy can help men and women with:
- Fine, limp hair
- Hereditary male or female pattern loss
- Hair loss due to stress or medications
- Hair loss as a result of over processing
- Menopausal changes
- Postpartum changes
- Alopecia areata
- Hormonal hair loss
- Hair loss from low iron levels
- Chemotherapy patients
- People dealing with side effects (hair loss) from certain disorders like anorexia and trichotillomania
- Gastric bypass patients that have lost their hair
- And more...
* Laser Hair Therapy does not treat the disorders. It can help only with the side effects.
In addition, laser hair therapy has been especially effective treatment for those with over-processed, damaged hair from solar exposure, color or perms.
Here are some of the terms some people use in the search to find us:
- thin hair help,
- thin hair ND,
- hormone thinning,
- female hair loss,
- thinning hair in women...
No matter what your need is or how you describe your thin hair challenge...we are here to help you gain back your confidence.
Laser hair therapy of North Dakota...because hair matters!
Laser Hair Therapy is successful for many men and women, however Individual results
A free hair and scalp evaluation by our certified laser specialists can assist
in determining the likelihood of success of the treatment.
Appearance is key...
Because hair matters
Laser Hair Therapy of North Dakota, LLC!
So call our certified hair loss specialists today for your free evaluation.
Call us toll free at
For inquiries, appointments,
or a location nearest you.
Bismarck ~ 701-751-5069
Carrington ~ 701-652-3952
Services also available in